Go to www.hendricks.org/clinic
• Click on “Forgot your password?”
• Enter your username, which will always be first initial, last name, and the last four digits of your social security number without dashes or spaces.
• Fill out the fields of basic information.
• Click “Retrieve”
• Your password will be sent to your school email inbox.
• If you do not have a school email, please call the Health Help Line (317-837-5595) or Jackie Berkley (317-544-6000) for help.
If you need help with your username/password, please contact the Hendricks Regional Health Help Line at (317) 837-5595 for assistance. Avon School employees can make appointments by phone and do not need to use the computer to participate in the clinic. The Help Line is staffed daily from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Monday: 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. (Dr. Groover-Maltby)
Tuesday: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (Dr. Graham)
Wednesday: 6:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. (Dr. Unison/Dr. Kersteff)
Thursday: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. (Dr. Tripple)
Friday: 3 to 5 p.m. (Dr. Bode)
7203 E. US 36, Avon, IN
Clinic is located behind Avon Middle School South just off US 36. (Old High School location. Reserved clinic parking located in South parking lot behind school. Look for entry signage.