Mrs. Tracy McHenry
- 2003: A.S. from Vincennes University in Family & Consumer Sciences
- 2005: B.S. from Indiana State University in Family & Consumer Sciences Education
- This is my 14th year teaching and my third at Avon. I taught at Turkey Run Jr/Sr High School prior to coming to Avon.
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Advanced Foods 1
How to Get in Contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (the fastest way to get a response)
- Phone: (317) 544-5000 ext. 5082
- Schoology is the answer to all of your classroom questions. I use Schoology regularly. I post weekly lessons, homework, notes, clips, etc all on Schoology. Should you have questions, please feel free Schoology message me.
- I am an FCCLA (Family Career and Community Leaders of America) Advisor. Any student that has taken a FACS (Family & Consumer Sciences) class may join FCCLA. If you have questions, please stop by F116, I would love to talk with you! Meetings are the SECOND Wednesday of each month. Hope to see you there! Here is link to FCCLA if you would like to explore it: http://www.fcclainc.org/