2019-20 Enrollment Forms
Enrollment is not final until you complete the online portion of the registration process and bring the following documents in person to your student’s school. At that time, additional paper work must be completed by the legal parent/guardian in the school’s office.
Documentation necessary for Avon residents to enroll includes:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian Identification
- Two Proofs of Residency in Avon - The proof must be in the parent's or legal guardian's name with the Avon address.
- A recent utility bill for a service delivered to the Avon residence (electric, water, sewer, cable, land-line phone, trash- dated within 30 days)
- A signed lease/rental agreement on letterhead, with a contact name and phone number, in which the parent/legal guardian is currently residing
- A signed contract on a home being built in the Avon School district. Must be followed with acceptable proofs of residence once the family moves into the school district. This requires approval at the Administration Center prior to picking up an enrollment packet.
- A property tax bill from the current fiscal year indicating "primary residence"
- A driver's license is not acceptable as proof of residency.
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Complete and return any additional enrollment forms found below
If a student receives special education services, 504 services, or EL services, parents are asked to inform the person assisting with the enrollment process of the need for these services. Additionally, documentation from the student’s previous school must be provided.
Information that will help secondary counselors make informed placement decisions includes: transcript from previous school, report cards, and ISTEP+ or ECA testing results and special education documentation, if applicable.
Enrollment forms may be downloaded below or picked up at your student's home school office. Click here to view School Office Hours.
Any questions regarding these forms should be directed to the school office.
After online registration is completed you may download the attached registration forms. Please complete these forms and bring them with you, along with the additional required documentation listed above, to your student’s school office to complete enrollment. The school office will then schedule an appointment for the Kindergarten Registration & Assessment day to be held on April 25th, 2019 or May 16th, 2019.
Please complete these forms and bring them with you, along with the additional required documentation listed above, to your student’s school office to complete enrollment. You will be contacted by the guidance office for an appointment once you have completed the online registration process.