• To obtain a work permit, please ensure the following "Intention to Employ" form is completed and all signature boxes are signed before bringing it to the guidance office for processing. We must have a copy of your birth certificate in order to process the form. Once we have submitted the permit with the Department of Labor, the student will need to sign the permit in our presence before taking it back to their employer. During breaks in which the high school is not in session, work permits can be completed through the administration building at 7203 E US Hwy 36 Avon, IN 46123.