Useful Resources for ParentsAvon Resources:Books and Reading Resources:
- Get Ready to Read - Information, games, and resources to help your child learn to read more effectively.
- Tumble Books:
An online collection of animated, talking picture books which teach young children the joys of reading.
- Young Hoosier Book Award
These are books that your students might enjoy.
- Book Adventure
Educational Websites:Homework Helpers:
Support for Testing:Other Good Sites:
Help teaching your child their multiplication tables.
- World Book On-line
- Internet Public Library Kids' Resources
- Rose Hulman Homework Hotline
- Rules for On-line Safety
- Family Education Resources
- Getting Involved in your Child's Education
- ASK (Answers for families of kids with special needs) - A website that provides you with many useful local services for children.