Check out these ideas for some family fun!
- Write the names of ten classmates. List them in alphabetical order.
- Find out today's high and low temperatures. Calculate the difference.
- Measure the distance from your bedroom door to the front door of your home.
- Look at a grocery ad. List items that will total approximately $10.00.
- Design a book jacket for one of your favorite stories.
- List five objects in your home that are transparent.
- August has six letters. Write three other words that have six letters.
- Draw six symmetrical shapes.
- Make a poster showing different animals and their adaptations.
- Write a sentence in which each word begins with a different letter.
- Watermelon is a compound word. List ten compound words.
- List each family member's special qualities. Include yourself.
- Count how many days it will be until Fall Break.