Media Center Rules
The 4 R’s
- Read, Read, Read!!!
– that’s why we’re here
– bring materials back on time so others can use them too
– materials and others
– take good care of materials and keep track of them
Rules for check-out time:
- Walking only.
- Be quiet and considerate of others.
- Use a shelf marker to mark your place.
- When in doubt, don’t put it back! Put it on the top of the shelf or in the return slot!
Materials Checkout :
- All students are allowed 2 items to be checked out.
- Books may be renewed, but students must have the actual book in hand to renew it.
- If one book is overdue, the student will only be allowed to check out one book until the overdue is returned
- Once an item has been overdue for more than a month, an overdue notice is mailed home and the student may not be allowed to check out materials until overdue items have been paid for or returned.
- Students who have lost several items may have their check out privileges restricted. Teachers may also choose to limit student check out privileges.