About Avon Schools
- All students can learn and achieve to high standards throughout their lives.
- All students can become expert learners.
- Social-emotional well-being is essential for academic learning.
- Learners and their educators are highly diverse and require flexible supports.
- Collaboration among educators across disciplines and roles is essential.
- All students need and deserve a safe physical and emotional learning environment.
- Relationships are the foundation for growth and success.
Nationally recognized district of choice that embraces all students and prepares them to grow and thrive for their future.
- In cooperation with our community, we will become a Professional Learning Community (PLC) improving student achievement by providing equitable experiences and opportunities for all students.
- Create systemic and purposeful innovation opportunities to develop critical thinkers.
- Support student well-being, mental wellness, and the whole child (healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged).
ACSC Administration Center
p: (317) 544-6000
f: (317) 544-6001
7203 East U.S. Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123
Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:00 pm