About Avon Schools
- All students can learn and achieve to high standards throughout their lives.
- All students can become expert learners.
- Social-emotional well-being is essential for academic learning.
- Learners and their educators are highly diverse and require flexible supports.
- Collaboration among educators across disciplines and roles is essential.
- All students need and deserve a safe physical and emotional learning environment.
- Relationships are the foundation for growth and success.
Nationally recognized district of choice that embraces all students and prepares them to grow and thrive for their future.
In cooperation with our community, we will:
- become a Professional Learning Community, improving student achievement by providing equitable experiences and opportunities for all students,
- create systemic and purposeful innovation opportunities to develop critical thinkers,
- support student well-being, mental wellness, and the whole child (students are healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged).
ACSC Administration Center
p: (317) 544-6000
f: (317) 544-6001
7203 East U.S. Highway 36
Avon, IN 46123
Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-4:00 pm
The Indiana Graduates Prepared to Succeed dashboard — Indiana GPS — is designed to illustrate how students in all grades are building the necessary knowledge and skills for educators, families, communities, and employers. See how Avon Schools is performing.
INview is a Department of Education website that provides information about performance and progress of Indiana schools. Research our corporation and individual schools.