Useful Resources for ParentsAvon Resources:Books and Reading Resources:
Reading Series WebsitesSocial StudiesEducational Websites:
- Get Ready to Read - Information, games, and resources to help your child learn to read more effectively.
- Tumble Books:
An online collection of animated, talking picture books which teach young children the joys of reading.
- Young Hoosier Book Award
These are books that your students might enjoy.
- Book Adventure
- Indiana Dept. of Education
- Indiana State Standards
- US Dept of Education -Parent's Page
- Indiana Dept. of Education Webpack
Support for Testing:
Help teaching your child their multiplication tables.
- World Book On-line:
To use from home,
- Great Websites suggested by the American Library Association.
- Internet Public Library Kids' Resources
- Rose Hulman Homework Hotline
Other Good Sites:
- ISTEP Testing Information Center
- IREAD-3 resources
- NWEA Testing Information - Parent Handbook
- On-line Quiz Help
- Rules for On-line Safety
- Family Education Resources
- Getting Involved in your Child's Education - National Education Assocation (NEA)
- ASK (Answers for families of kids with special needs) - A website that provides you with many useful local services for children.
- Discoveryschool.com Parent Resources
- MouseTV.com - Activities to help kids with reading, math and logic skills.
- Fun Learning Games for Reading and Math K-4