Registration for the 2023-24 school year is open.
Scroll down to learn more.
Checking out Avon Schools is a great decision!
This is a wonderful place for all to belong, learn, and grow. In Avon, students receive high-quality educational instruction with a keen focus on improving their achievement. We serve more than 10,500 students from preschool through graduation in 12 schools: Avon High School, Middle School North and South, Intermediate Schools East and West, Cedar, Hickory, Maple, Pine Tree, River Birch, and Sycamore Elementary Schools, and the White Oak Early Learning Center. Our more than 1,500 employees work diligently to advance the academic success of our diverse student population.
We're glad you are here!
The tool below will help you confirm which building your student will attend. Please use the following instructions:
- Click the School Search button below.
- Select your student's grade level.
- Enter a valid home street address.
- Do not include punctuation.
- Do not include lot, unit, or apartment numbers.
- Click the 'Find School/Transportation Info' button to search.
- If you receive "Home Street Not Found - Closest Match" alert, click on the drop down, select the correct street, then click on 'Use Selected Match.'
If you need assistance or if you live on a county road, please contact the Administration Center at (317) 544-6000 and speak with Barb Marcotte or Brianna Moss.
Complete the online portion of registration, which should take approximately 20 minutes and can be completed anywhere with internet access. Please have the following information prepared prior to beginning:
- Birth Certificate
- Parent/Legal Guardian Identification (State Driver's License, State Identification Card)
- Two Proofs of Residency (click here to learn more)
- Previous school’s name, address, phone number, and contact name
- Emergency contact information (who to call if parents are unavailable)
If needed, resources are available to complete online registration at the front office of your student’s school.
The White Oak Early Learning Center staff will reach out to you to tell you the next steps.
Your student's building registrar will verify that your online registration is complete by sending a welcome email. If additional documents are needed a supplemental email will be sent requesting which additional items are needed.
A representative from the AHS Guidance Department will contact parents/guardians for an enrollment appointment once online registration has been received and reviewed.
To learn more about the vaccinations your child needs, visit our School Nursing webpage.