- July 28 update - What changed because of the CDC's July 27 update?
- July 28 update - If I send my child to school without a mask, will they be required to wear one?
- July 28 update - What if my child loses or forgets their mask?
- Will we continue to receive parent notifications of positive cases and close contacts?
- If my child is told to quarantine, but is vaccinated, what are my options?
- If my child has symptoms, can I get them back to school with a negative rapid test?
- Can I request a mask-required classroom or teacher for my child?
- Are there locations where a mask will be required?
COVID-19 Impact Data
|Avon High School||3|
|Avon Middle School North||1|
|Avon Middle School South||1|
|Avon Intermediate School East||1|
|Avon Intermediate School West||0|
|Pine Tree Elementary||1|
|River Birch Elementary||1|
|White Oak Early Learning Center||0|
|District Staff, Facilities, Transportation||0|
*Following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocol on quarantines. The approach is very cautious in taking steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 in schools. Quarantines do not mean a school is unsafe or unhealthy for students and staff. Quarantines mean significant proactive measures have been taken to support student and staff health. The vast majority of individuals who are quarantined feel fine, never develop symptoms, and do not test positive for COVID-19.