- When: June 24-28 from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Campers will attend 9am -6:30pm on June 28)
- Final performance to be held Friday, June 28 at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Avon Middle School North Enter through Door 8
- Who: Open to children entering 1st -8th grade in the 2019-20 school year
- Cost: $175 per student. Family Discount: 2 for $300. 2018 campers receive 10% discount!
- Director: Tara Cherry, Cedar Elementary Music Teacher
- Registration limited to a minimum of 30 students and a maximum of 50, so enroll now!
- Each camper will receive a t-shirt, performance materials, and two complimentary tickets to the performance. Additional tickets are $5 each and may be purchased at the door.
- Campers will need to provide their own sack lunch and a small snack each day.
This camp is an exciting opportunity for your student to be introduced to the fundamentals of musical theatre and experience all aspects of practicing, producing and performing some of Broadway’s most loved musical numbers.
Campers will participate in various personal learning and team-building experiences while HAVING FUN! This is an entertaining and interactive singing, dancing, acting, and performing camp that will culminate in a performance for adoring fans. It’s an experience where every child can be a star!
SIGN ME UP NOW! (CLICK FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM)
Space is limited. Availability is first-registered, first-served. For questions, please contact Tara Cherry (317-656-9421) / email@example.com or Angie Lee (317-796-0686)/firstname.lastname@example.org.
to the AEF Office in the Avon Admin Center, or mail to AEF Summer Camp, 7203 E. US 36, Avon 46123. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.
The AEF Supply Our Schools (SOS) Program provides supplies for Avon teachers and staff at no cost. These supplies are made possibly through community donations.
Please consider partnering with us by hosting a school supply drive at your place of business.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS A SUPPLY DRIVE HOST