2018-2019 Transportation Information
Bus transportation information
UPDATED ELINK LOGIN - BUS STOP INFORMATION
Please login to ELink beginning July 23, 2018 and check it often, up to the first day of school. Bus stops may be altered slightly after July 23rd due to new students enrolling daily. This is the first day bus stop information will be available to parents for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year.
- Username - school assigned student ID number
- Password - auto assigned random eight (8) digit number**
Students should be waiting at their assigned bus stop five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- **ELink username and password login information will be printed on all final report cards in May. Login information will come by other means to parents.
- A School Messenger email notice will be sent to ALL parents with ELink login information Monday, July 9, 2018. Please look for this important login information.
- Parents may change their child's password if so desired. The ELink username and password may be retrieved from the transportation webpage if the security question and answer option is activated. ELink will prompt this upon login
Parents are encouraged to check ELink often as bus stops may be slightly altered due to new students being enrolled daily. Transportation can be reached at 317-544-6140.
HERE COMES THE BUS
Here Comes the Bus is a free app parents may use again this school year! Download the app from the App Store or Google Play from your smart phone. Sign up and you will know exactly where your child's bus is. You can even receive alerts when it is near your home.
What you'll need:
- School Code: 78330
- Active Email Address
- School assigned student ID number (this may be found on a student report card)
- Smart Phone or Computer