ELink Bus Stop Information
Parents may view bus stop information using ELink. This can be accessed throughout the school year to obtain the most up to date bus stop information.
Please login to ELink beginning July 22, 2019 and check it often, up to the first day of school. Bus stops may be altered slightly after July 22nd due to new students enrolling daily. This is the first day bus stop information will be available to parents for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
Students should be waiting at their assigned bus stop five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- ELink username and password login information will be printed on all final report cards in May. The only exception will be to the kindergarten report cards. Login information will come by other means to parents.
- A School Messenger email notice will be sent to ALL parents with ELink login information mid July . Please look for this important login information.
- Parents of students new to Avon Schools may contact their home school for their student ELink username. This number is also referred to as the Student ID number. ELink passwords, for new students, may be obtained by contacting the transportation office Call Center. (317-544-6150)
- Parents must change their child's ELink password. Upon logging in, parents will be prompted to enter the current auto assigned password and to create a new password of their own.
- If parents forget their self created password, there is a "Forgot Username" and "Forgot Password" option at the login screen.