Smart Apps for Special Needs- Various apps for IPhone and IPad.
I saw this on the Free app Fridays website and just had to share. FREE Activities For Kids (None of Which Involve TV)
Here’s a short list of some FREE activities You can do with your child.
- Take long walks outside (when the weather is nice)
- Go to the park — we do this almost every day
- Cook & bake — dinner for the family, treats for friends, anything!
- Read stories ( This helps to increase language skills!)
- Bath time
- Go to the library
- Collect leaves, pine cones, or flowers (depending on the season) to decorate the house
- Chores (yup! Laundry and cleaning does NOT have to wait until nap time)
- Invite friends over
- Work in the garden
- Listen to children's CDs and dance/sing along
- Exercise! — stretch, do jumping jacks, jump rope, push-ups… little ones love to copy your moves
- Run errands — go to the bank, renew vehicle tags… you know, fun stuff!